All prices on the Angel Lights Co website is in Australian dollars (AUD) and is inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Angel Lights Co. ships to most areas in Australia - using our Shipping Partners. Currently we do not ship Internationally, however that may change very soon.
- A delivery is interpreted as an attempted delivery by us.
- We do not accept liability or delay in the event there is no-one to receive the delivery at the delivery address.
- Deliveries will be left if you have elected to have it shipped to your home address, unless otherwise specifically stated on your order.
- All shipped orders have tracking numbers and you will be advised via email or be able to log in to see your Tracking Number.
- You are responsible for making sure goods are signed for on delivery. If goods cannot be left they will be taken back to the Australia Post depot and you will be required to collect the goods yourself.
- If redelivery is attempted you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- We do not accept any responsibility for theft or loss once goods are delivered. Please contact us to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Please refer to the relevant Shipping Partner conditions if you live in regional areas. We are aware that due Australia Post regulations we can not deliver to Post Office boxes however if you live in a small country town and items are usually delivered to the post office or central pick up point please provide the physical address not the PO box. All items purchased from Angel Lights Candle Company are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Due to COVID-19 period and back log of postal orders; please allow up to 3 weeks instead of the usual 5-10 working days for shipment (estimation).
- If you do not receive your order within this time frame; please contact us as soon as possible.
- We cannot do anything about non-delivery of orders past 3 weeks of the estimated delivery date, send your message to email@example.com to notify us. It is an unfortunate consequence of shipping fragile items via courier and road.
- We would prefer it not to happen but you may experience some breakage of glass and products upon delivery of your order.
- If you experience this please email us right away, with your order number, take photos of the damage including details of the product damage.
- We will access the damage and information you have provided and if eligible, we will organise a credit that you can deduct from your next order. We do not charge you insurance on your order however we offer this service as a courtesy regardless of whether you had insurance or not.
- All refunds will be processed via the original payment method wherever possible. Product(s) may be exchanged for any product(s) up to the purchase value of the returned product(s). Any additional amount owing beyond the value of the returned product(s) must be paid by the customer
- Angel Lights Co recycles packaging from the internal wrapping to boxes to avoid passing costs of brand new packaging onto you the customer. We never purchase plastic in our business and limit our use of plastics whenever possible.
- Wherever possible we try to use biodegradable ingredients and packaging in our products and limit our use of plastics.